Repair with Kindness
Atlanta Habitat’s Repair with Kindness program helps qualified homeowners make critical home repairs that reduce health or safety hazards or improve weatherization for residents. As an Aging in Place Habitat for Humanity affiliate, additional services are available for recipients age 55 or older.
RWK is available to residents in city of Atlanta and South Fulton County who meet one of the following requirements:
- Honorably discharged U.S. military veterans or active-duty personnel
- Live in selected neighborhoods
Repairs may include:
- Accessibility improvements
- Roof repairs or replacement
- Storm windows and doors
• The home must be at least 15 years old
• Own and live in the home for at least one year
• Meet income requirements
• U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
• Active homeowner’s insurance
• Current mortgage and property tax payments
• Complete required sweat-equity hours
• Be present during repair project
• Demonstrated need for repairs based on inspection
To get more information about this program please click here.
If you are an Atlanta Habitat for Humanity homeowner, please call 404-465-1040, to discuss your options for obtaining needed repairs to your home.