Home Cooking and Southern Hospitality House
The Home Cooking & Southern Hospitality house is a theme-house concept that Atlanta Habitat first created in 2012, and has held annually since 2014. Given the success of these builds, we are moving ahead with plans for next year’s Home Cooking house!
Atlanta Habitat is seeking support from companies and individuals in the restaurant, food services, and hospitality industries. We must secure commitments totaling $84,000 in financial support and just over 2,000 volunteer hours to start construction.
To accomplish this, we are enlisting sponsors at the following sponsorship levels:
Foundation Level - $12,000 Sponsorship
Carpenter Level - $6,000 Sponsorship
Framer Level - $3,000 Sponsorship
Sponsorship helps support construction costs such as site development, building materials and permits, and necessary licensed labor (HVAC, electrical, plumbing). The volunteer commitment provides a rewarding opportunity to take an active part in the community, work side by side with the future homeowner family, and build team and community spirit.
- Press release
- Volunteer opportunities on the build (based on sponsorship level)
- Logo or listing on Atlanta Habitat website (based on sponsorship level)
- Listing in Atlanta Habitat Annual Report
- Signage with logo on build site
- Recognition at dedication ceremony
- Opportunity to promote community involvement
- Posts on Atlanta Habitat Facebook page
For information about participating in this project, contact Sarah Richardson Sponsorship Manager, at (404)-465-1048, or email@example.com.