The Young Professionals group is a self-directed, professional-led organization that works cooperatively with Atlanta Habitat for Humanity through service, advocacy, fundraising and professional and leadership development.
Atlanta Habitat's Young Professionals Group launched in 2016. Members of the group have the opportunity to be connected and engaged with one of Atlanta's leading nonprofit organizations. Benefits of membership include:
- Opportunities to volunteer on Atlanta Habitat builds, or in the ReStore, office and warehouse.
- Invitations to Atlanta Habitat’s annual volunteer appreciation event and annual donor appreciation event, social events with 150-200 people in attendance at each.
- Happy Hour and networking events quarterly.
- Invitations to special “Lunch and Learn” events on topics such as financial planning, community and board service, and resume building. Events will be led by Atlanta Habitat board and staff members.
- Special discounts for the ReStore, our home improvement outlet store that raises funds for our mission.
Members can join one of three committees:
Each committee has specific tasks and goals related to building membership and driving fundraising for the mission, participating in service projects such as home builds, and helping organize and implement events to promote awareness of Atlanta Habitat and provide an outlet for members to network and socialize.
Ashley KeyesChair of Service Committee
Director of Marketing, Engagement Initiatives
Marc GodwinChair of Social Committee
Inventory Operations Manager - Spanx
Saddi BasnetChair of Membership/Fundraising Committee
Interested in receiving more information on joining the group? Contact Bea Perdue at email@example.com.
Atlanta Habitat for Humanity transforms communities by acting as a catalyst for neighborhood revitalization through education, innovative development, partnerships, and long-term relationships with families.