The Young Professionals group is a self-directed, professional-led organization that works cooperatively with Atlanta Habitat for Humanity through service, advocacy, fundraising and professional and leadership development.
Atlanta Habitat’s Young Professional Group launched in 2016. Members of the group have the opportunity to be connected and engaged with one of Atlanta’s leading nonprofit organizations. Benefits of membership include:
- Opportunities to volunteer on Atlanta Habitat builds, or in the ReStore, office and warehouse.
- Invitation to Atlanta Habitat's annual volunteer appreciation event with 150-200 people in attendance.
- Happy Hour and networking events quarterly.
- Invitations to special “Lunch and Learn” events on topics such as financial planning, community and board service, and resume building. Events will be led by Atlanta Habitat board and staff members.
- Special discounts for the ReStore, our home improvement outlet store that raises funds for our mission.
Members can join one of three committees:
Each committee has specific tasks and goals related to building membership and driving fundraising for the mission, participating in service projects such as home builds, and helping organize and implement events to promote awareness of Atlanta Habitat and provide an outlet for members to network and socialize.
Interested in receiving more information on joining the group? Contact Bea Perdue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public School 404
Occurs every 4th Wednesday of the month at 6pm.*
*Happy Hours are open to YP members and those interested in learning more about membership.
Saturday, August 25, 2018
797 Virginia Avenue NE Atlanta, GA 30306
Atlanta Habitat for Humanity transforms communities by acting as a catalyst for neighborhood revitalization through education, innovative development, partnerships, and long-term relationships with families.