Donations We Can Use
All donations must be in excellent physical and working condition whether new or gently used. The following list represents examples of the kinds of items we can accept. Depending upon our inventory at any given time, we may not be able to accept certain items. We must retain the right to decline donations due to safety concerns, facility limitations, marketability, etc.
Examples of items we accept:
- Appliances (less than 9 years old) *
- Kitchen & Bath Cabinets
- Kitchen & Bath Sinks
- Lighting & Lamps
- Home Improvement Items
- Toilets (1.6 GPF or less)
- Flooring (Wood, Vinyl, Laminate)
- Area Rugs & Carpet Tile
- Painting Supplies
- Architectural items
- Homegoods & Small Electrics
- Landscape & Gardening Supplies
Items that we cannot accept:
- Clothes, mattresses & baby items
- Fuels, chemicals, solvent-based coatings
- Used/open paint
- Used ceiling fans
- Used water heaters
- Used blinds
- Unframed glass & mirrors
- Fluorescent light fixtures & tubes
- Old thermostats
- Used jetted bathtubs
- Used tub/shower doors
If you’re not sure, just contact us.
* Unfortunately we cannot accept dishwashers at this time unless they are labeled with a Low-Lead Compliance seal.
Your donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. However, due to IRS regulations, nonprofit organizations are not allowed to provide values for in-kind donated items. Please visit the IRS website or contact your local tax professional for further assistance.